I'm a 26-year-old software developer hailing from the beautiful state of West Bengal, India.
With my journey of building tech for more than half a decade, I've gained invaluable insights into software development, honed my technical skills, and developed a passion for building impactful solutions. I am excited to bring this expertise to the table and collaborate on new ideas that push the boundaries of innovation.
Join me on this exciting journey as we leverage technology to create remarkable.
Subscribe to my newsletter - Dev Decoded →
⚡️ Quick 15-Mins 1:1 →
🌍 Social Presence →
🧑🏻💻 Working With Me →
🏗️ Skills →
A glimpse of my journey
2021 - Now
- Revamping & Enhancing the product experience for developers and recruiters from Test Creation to report generation.
- Led the Certified Assessment product feature from inception to market-ready.
- Contributed to the development of multiple initiatives to increase customer satisfaction and product growth.
- Migrated multiple pages from Backbone.js to React.js.
- Leading the Performance and user-centric development in web horizontal.
My role involves tackling complex technical challenges and finding innovative solutions to existing problems. I am currently focusing on increasing the depth of my knowledge about the whole web ecosystem. I find great satisfaction in this work as it allows me to apply my skills and creativity to improve the platform and enhance user experiences.
2018 - 2021
Tata Consultancy Services
During my tenure at Tata Consultancy Services (TCS), I served as a Full-Stack Software Engineer, where I had the opportunity to work on diverse projects and explore a wide range of technologies, programming languages, and frameworks, which provided an exceptional platform for me to grow and excel in the field of software development.
I was a part of TCS Interactive business unit, a leader in the digital customer experience space with a human-first approach.
Led the development team in TCS Digital Garage business unit, from R&D to market-ready products, scaling for millions of users.
Built and pitched high-impact products from key stakeholders to potential customers, ensuring successful delivery.
Key Responsibilities and Achievements
- Recognized as a top performer, I was shortlisted in the top 1.5k employees among 60k as a TCS Digital resource via Internal Digital Cadre Assessment in 2019.
- Leveraged concepts such as Single-Page Applications (SPA), Progressive Web Applications (PWA), Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Serverless architecture, Rest APIs, Component-Driven Development, and Agile Methodology to deliver robust and scalable solutions.
- Developed a design system in collaboration with the design team for multiple internal products.
- Articulated both functional and non-functional user stories, identifying opportunities and adding value to product growth strategies.
- Played a crucial role in enhancing the end-to-end performance of web applications by contributing to both frontend and backend architecture.
- Mentored undergrads in a 4-months Software Development Internship, providing guidance and fostering their practical skills and knowledge.
These experiences at TCS have allowed me to expand my technical expertise, collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams, and deliver impactful solutions by evolving into a product-minded engineer.
I was recognized for my outstanding contributions, receiving awards and accolades.
- Special Initiative Award (For Leading the TCS Circle4Life)
- CSR Special Initiative Award (For Mentoring 10 interns)
- Special Initiative Award (For Developing TCS ClickFit)
- Applause for Team Award (For Developing TCS Sustainathon)
- On the Spot Award (For Developing AIA INSURANCE WEB PORTAL)
- Fresco Play Learning Award
Led and contributed to multiple products in TCS. Some of those are mentioned below:
I pursued my graduation from MCKV Institute of Engineering Howrah, WB, India. Spent four amazing years there and this was when I truly delved into building apps and websites.
It started with an Android Development internship at Hewlett-Packard(HP), where I had the opportunity to create some exciting mobile applications. The experience fueled my desire to develop more projects. I found myself spending more time building random apps than sitting in classrooms.
After that, I also did a Software Engineering internship at Indian Oil Corporation Ltd.(IOCL), developed system software for managing stocks, sales, purchases, and reports. Read the technical report for details
Freelancing also became a part of my journey during my final year. I got gigs from all over the globe and worked for more than 50+ clients in one year.
Most of my freelancing experience is related to software development, design, and technical documentation.
My dad served in the Indian Air Force, and we traveled quite a bit during my early years. From Delhi to Rajasthan, and then to Kharagpur, I've experienced different places and cultures. Eventually, we settled down in Asansol, West Bengal, which has been home ever since.
My childhood was filled with great adventures and lots of fun. I must admit, academics weren't my strong suit back then, and truth be told, they still aren't my strongest area. However, I managed to secure average scores in my 10th and 12th grades. Unfortunately, I faced the untimely loss of my father just before my 12th exams, which had a profound impact on my life. He will always be my role model and inspiration.
But, It was during the same time that I discovered my passion for coding, starting with languages like C, C++, and Basic SQL. This ignited my interest in pursuing computer science.
Born 👶🏻 on 11th August, 1996