This blog is regarding the process of Portfolio Website Development.
Part 2 will be after the website is complete.
Currently, While writing this blog the website is under development but the first page is hosted. https://www.souravdey.space
To keep consistency I am following the Design That I created. Design mockups in Figma
The current technical stack for my portfolio website is HTML, CSS, Next.js, React.js, Vercel Cloud and Notion as headless CMS
- About/Home Page
- Work Experience
- Tech Skill - with the option to endorse
- Contact me
- Completion of the portfolio website.
- A 3D Avatar 👦
- Profile picture consistency and a bit more professional 👔 may be.
- Blog banners with consistent design and changing the previous banners.
- Fonts family and Colors Consistency.
I am not sure how much time it will take to complete and I will try my best. 🤞
Will appreciate the suggestion in the comments.